Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Angel Venture Forum Entrepreneur Application
Standard Entrepreneur Application Fee: $250 (July 11 - August 15)
- Covers entrepreneur application fee to the Forum which includes feedback on business model
- Entitles applicant submission to be directly reviewed by the AVF panel of more than 38 active angel investors in the region.
- Provides a chance for the applicant, if selected by AVF as a semi-finalist, to make a live presentationfor Free before the AVF investors on September 26.
- Includes lunch on September 20, If selected as a semi-finalist.
- Admission, if selected as a finalist by AVF, to enter the AVF Entreprneurship Graduate Program* to be groomed for AVF on October 30
National Press Club
529 14th Street NW
Angel Venture Forum
The Angel Venture Forum is a group of active angel investors who are participate with more than 24 different angel investor groups throughout the region. AVF investors have a shared vision to encourage the growth of emerging business and doing so collectively. The mission of AVF is to discover and develop strong companies, share resources so that we make investment decisions quickly and for the ones which we do we are able to connect them efficiently with both financial and experiential resources that assist companies in becoming ultimately more successful in the total attraction of capital and resulting positive exits. The Angel Venture Forum is a new and efficient, as well as effective, way to assess, collaborate and build early stage companies.